Perfessr's Brain
20 June 2009
  Well it is soon
Good day to all of you and what a time to have problems being labeled a spammer.
Gmail does not like like it when someone opens an account and starts sending bulk mails out, I set this email address up and then got 2 groups setup; the DR team families and the Church Ministry staff.  I sent a few testing emails to my self and then went to send to the 2 groups and Gmail blocked me as a spammer.
What a problem
I will also be using my own web page www.williamsmediagroup.org to host any pictures.
ABC
Brian
 
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Old Guy with a great wife and 4 great kids, not enough toys and never enough time....

My Photo
Name:
Location: little town in east, Pennsylvania, United States
ARCHIVES
July 2006 / August 2006 / December 2006 / June 2009 / September 2011 /


Powered by Blogger